7.01.2008

untitled

i can't wait until i get a job. sometimes i think quitting my corporate job was a mistake, but then there are other times that i don't doubt myself. i just hate this lil struggle period. no money. no car. no luxuries. no nothing. i pretty much have to be a pretender and act like i have shit when i really don't. oh well. one day that will change. i just can't wait until i can actually go shopping again and actually walk out the store with merchandise instead of an excuse or when i can go to the nail salon and get my nails done up all pretty. life is hard right now, but i know it will get better...eventually.

i hate job searching. i can never find something that actually interests me. but i guess i can't be too picky in my situation. i think that i'm going to change up my strategy and search for some jobs tonight, instead of depending on this recriuter dude..who aint doing shit but sending me on bum ass interviews.

grrr.

smile

:)

No comments: