7.01.2008

7.1.08

so today is officially tuesday july 1st. when the hell did time start moving so fast. i swear it was just june 1st a week ago?!? sometimes i feel like if i close my eyes, i might be surprised when i open them only to find that i've aged 40 years. it just helps me remember that life is truly short and that you really have to use each day to its fullest. anyways that aint what i came on here for.

so its been a couple days since the incident on friday and no one has talked to me. kind of sad. but damn they act like killed someone. and they act like their shit don't stank, like they aint never showed they ass when they get drunk off that skunk fluid, ya know. i haven't made any attempt to reach any one either so i guess i can't be too mad. i dunno i just felt like damn, can i get a hi...how are you? do you feel better? what happened friday night? instead i can guarantee you that people were probaly whispering some random ass shit about me. lol these people crack me up.

ooh and another thing i hate. so this chick who shall remain nameless (in the event that she just so happens to stumble upon this blog) pretty much steals every dude that starts liking me. true story. i remember when i first met this one guy, he was super nice and had a lil crush on me..well she was always asking me for his number because he seemed cool...blah blah blah..turns out she got it and now they are the best of friends. wtf?!? whatev. he wasn't all that.

let me stop.

No comments: