4.09.2009

Beyonce last week, Britney tonight!





So I'm going to see Britney Spears tonight in concert, I'm actually really freakin excited. I was able to catch Beyonce in concert last week and she knocked my socks off so I'm ready to see what the princess of pop can do. I heard that at her Vancouver show last night she paused the show for almost an hour because people were smoking weed and stuff, so she waited until they were done before continuing...wow. I hope that doesn't happen tonight because her show starts at 8pm! Today i'm going to listen to all things Britney, lol...gotta get my pop hat on because you know i was the leader of that bus back in 98 and early 2000s.

I just love old Britney, Nsync, BSB, 5ive, Youngstown, BBMak, 98 degrees, Mandy Moore, Christina Aguilera...man the list goes on...I was all about POP music when i was 15/16...and I still love Mr. Timberlake just like every other female in this world...haha.

No comments: